Saturday, June 16, 2012

Behind The Scenes: My Career Choice

from rocksquareinfo.com
The career choice i have selected was to become a professional drummer. I love music and i have ever since the age of six. My favorite genre of music is metal-core and screamo. I like hardcore music a lot because it gets me pumped while i am skateboarding. I also like rap slightly as well as other genres of music and this drives me into the music field. Music is an inspiration to my life. Out of all the instruments ever created, i chose the drums because it is a free spirited instrument. You can play them how fast or slow you want and in any fashion. I also play a little guitar and i am looking to learn how to play bass in college and get a degree in music performance. What instruments do you guys prefer? I am am looking to be inclined with all instruments and have a career involved with nothing but music. If any of you guys are interested in a music career, please comment and share your music career choice! Thanks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment