Sunday, June 17, 2012

Music!

from mikewaltonproductions.com
I love music; It is the best thing i have ever experienced in my life. Music drives my entire life for example: school, my skateboarding, just everything that i love to do! I listen to all genres of music but mostly different types of rock. I love to play guitar a little with my spare time. I am looking to learn how to play bass because its one of my favorite instruments. Right now i am currently playing drums in a amateur band named "Until Tomorrow Comes!" We plan on achieving our dream of being signed by epitaph or fearless records. We want to get serious in our music after graduation from high school so i cant wait until that moment. What type of music and instruments are you guys in? Also do not forget to subscribe :-)

7 comments:

  1. you are very articulate about your passion.Thats the first step to success keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love music also, and you should really stay driven to your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cool! Did you get guitar lessons or did you teach yourself? Can you read music? When I was a little girl, I received flute and piano lessons, but I am not very good at it now. I'd love to learn guitar. I think I'll get lessons for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am currently teaching myself how to play guitar. Yes i took a whole day in my room learning how to read music and drum notation. Its really easy to me now but id rather do free hand because i learn more beats that way

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete