Sunday, June 17, 2012

Behind The Scenes: My Passion

from wikimedia.org
My passion of my life would be skateboarding! I have loved skateboarding since the age of 7. I would always hang out with my cousins who were skateboarders and i would join them on their trips to the skate park. Them skating has inspired me to start skating because i wanted to go pro with it and also it looked like a lot of fun! Skating just makes me really happy and it helps me stay to myself, also it allows me to stay positive with everything i do like school, my home life etc. Music and skateboarding are my combination of peace and serenity because both of them keep me peaceful and good spirited. Skateboarding is my life and will forever be my passion! What is your passion?

5 comments:

  1. Skateboarding looks fun and I always wanted to try to learn. However, continue to skate and I hope your passion helps you go very far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, I hope you are successful with your dream as well

      Delete
  2. I hope you can make your skateboarding dreams reality! It is very cool to see that you love skateboarding because it shows that you are different. I hope to see you on television some day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, have you checked out this skateboard art exhibit in Midtown? http://www.museumofdesign.org/skate-it-or-hang-it-the-evolution-of-skateboard-art/

    ReplyDelete