Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Awesome College Endeavor

From gacollege411.org
My college choice that I fully chose as my ideal college is Columbus State University(CSU). The time I encountered this college was on a college tour trip. We went to several different colleges such as Tuskegee University, Alabama State University. The final college on our way back to Atlanta that we stopped by was CSU. When we first got there I did not believe I was going to like the college until we started the tour. The things that I liked about this school the most was the fact that it was so culturally diverse. How do you guys feel about schools that are very culturally and ethnically diverse. The school is an outdoors school so that really struck my attention. The sports are so awesome at this school and they have a variety. From swimming team, rifle team, cross country team, track team, golf team, basketball team, and a football team! The thing that really got me was the fact that they had my major, Music Performance! That very day was the day that my eyes were now set on CSU!

3 comments:

  1. This is great, I attend CSU currently. Its a great school and i really recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CSU is a great choice, in fact I'm looking into it myself. But another school that is well diversed is Berea College.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm just glad that you didn't judge the book by its cover. I hear this is a great school to attend and the fact that you said there were several schools you stopped at, but chose this one shows that you are really determined to make it there.

    ReplyDelete